Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, we may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- address or postal address
- details of the product that you are purchasing
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better customer service, including:
- As needed to provide our services.
- Internal record keeping as required by tax law.
- To improve our products and services.
- To settle disputes.
- To provide customer support.
- To send promotional emails through our mailing list.
- To comply with a legal obligation or court order.
- And as necessary for the purpose of Bigger Hearts legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- PayPal. We share information with PayPal as necessary to provide you with services during payment transactions, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies (Like USPS). We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Your personal information rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. You may request this information by contacting us using the contact information below.
- You may request that we change, update, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, We, Bigger Hearts, are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Be the first to review “Lined Notebook – You Stirred up the Sea”
You must be logged in to post a review.